Our aim is to provide and deliver a comprehensive service
dealing with practical sports turf and equine surface design, maintenance and management. Using the latest techniques and methods we work with our clients to help them achieve the most from their sports or equine surfaces. We are able to assist with all aspects of sport and equine surface selection, design, construction, project management and surface sustainability. Our practical experience means we understand the requirements of grass roots management enabling us to link the gap between the groundsman and the scientist.
We are an independent consulting company headed by Peter Semos.
Our experience has accumulated over 46 years and includes working in local government, to ground management of a major cricket/football stadium and commercially involved with turf production and laying, design and construction of numerous sports fields, stadium surfaces, standard design cricket wickets, drop in cricket wickets, bowling greens, tennis courts and race track surfaces. Further commercial experience in recent years has extended to equine non – turf surfaces such as sand arenas, sand training tracks and sand/wax training and racing surfaces.
Our experience is global and attained from involvement with the following facilities.
- Sam Houston Race Park, Modular Crossing, Houston, Texas, USA
- Reliant Stadium, Modular Turf Field, Houston, Texas, USA
- Drop in Pitches – Westpac Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand
- National Sports Complex, Bowling Greens and Main Arena, Malaysia (1998 Commonwealth Games)
- Kranji Racecourse, Turf Track Reconstruction, Singapore